This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This information will be only used to send our newsletters and our communications. This information will not be sold to other third parties.
This site makes use of registration forms to allow international buyers to list their company in our databases and directories so as to receive quotes and offers from global suppliers of products they requested; and suppliers to register their products to sell. Corporate contact information (such as email address, phone number, fax number, etc.) is collected in these forms to allow potential buyers & suppliers to contact you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in this way becomes public information and we cannot control and monitor the future usages. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Corporate contact information. Your use of them is at your own risk.
This site has firewall set up to protect the information provided.
Coverage of this Policy
Information Collection and Use
1. We collect corporate information when you register with us.
2. When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, title, industry, and products dealed with. Once you register with us, you are not anonymous to us.
3. We also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested.
4. We uses information to administer our web site, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may send corporate information about you to other companies or people when:
1. We have your consent to share the information;
2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the corporate information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
5. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Usage Agreement or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
1. We may set and access cookies on your computer.
2. Other companies’ use of their cookies is out of our control and subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Choice / Opt-Out
1. We gives you the ability to update your contact Information and preferences at any time,
2. You may request deletion of your record anytime after your subscription.
Notification of changes
Questions or Suggestions
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address, etc.), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site unless otherwise stipulated in the survey.